Monday, March 17, 2014

Peril Cover

So this is the current cover idea for peril, art is by my wife.

As necromancers are a class as part of my home game, the are now added into Peril too.

So the Class list stands at:
Mercenary
Rogue
Spiritualist
Sorcerer
Necromancer
Elf
Dwarf
Halfling.

In our game we usually just refer to the 3 spell classes as Light Mage, Grey Mage and Dark Mage..and I may convert them here before releasing.

Anyway its a hodge podge of OGL material as I said before just remixed and assembled to fit the grand old game the way we play it.

The PDF will be free-but also free of any art. The book will be arty!

4 comments:

Narmer said...

I like that free idea. Though I like your wife's art, too.

Fenway5 said...

The pay for book will have art including cover and such while the free one is art free as well.

Narmer said...

I was just saying that despite the free version (I'm all about free), I will seriously consider picking up the pay version because I like her art work so much.

Fenway5 said...

Ok cool, thanks very much for that!! :)