Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holidaze Salez

House full of folks since last Sunday and company here until next Monday so not much time for blogging.

I wanted to point out a quick sale I took full advantage of at Troll Lord Games.  In my mind they kind of kicked off the OSR with their White Box Castles and Crusades set.  Anyway their looooooooooooooong awaited Castle Keeper's Guide is due out soon and they are producing digest sized versions of all their core books!  You can get all 5 core C&C books in digest size for $50!!  That is a steal!

They have tons of great sales too on full multiple module series, boxed sets, and stacks of their Crusader magazine.  Load up my friends!

Thanks for riding along this year and taking time to read and comment on these random ideas and missives.  I sincerely wish you and yours the happiest of holiday seasons and I look forward to dumping even more random mental flotsam and jetsam onto your mental beaches soon!

God bless you and yours!

2 comments:

Clovis Cithog said...

never mind troll lord
where do I buy collapse?

email me at clovisCithog A T hotmail D O T C O M

Fenway5 said...

Ha! Well once the house clears out from the holidays I am going to do COLLAPSE layout in the paperback book format. Then I will offer BOTH formats Administrators Special Edition (digest sized in the shoulder pack) and a Bunker Box edition too! I won't make many of them maybe 20 deluxe admin kits and maybe 50 bunker box editions. No idea on prices yet either but that is the plan-thanks for asking!