Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Alive and kickin'

Nope I have not dropped off the face of the earth!  Winding up the day to day job year end stuff and planning  for 2010 conquests meant a lot of work and no play. 

Of note for zombie fans I highly recommend a new "survival guide" from our cousins across the pond.  Entitled ZOMPOC How to survive a Zombie Apocalypse, it is a bit more "serious" in tackling the subject and a bit less tongue in cheek than the Max Brooks survival guide.  A good read and for any gamer, a huge idea generator 5000.

In fact its had me dust off my home brew post apocalypse rules and fret about putting that together into a useable game rule set rather than a hodge podge of scribbled notes.  A lot of travel coming up so maybe all those hours on the plane can be put to good use.  Hopefully I will have time to actually focus on writing and creating stuff instead of the on going daily grind.  Lucky to have a good job I enjoy though so I guess I can't really complain at all.

Happy New Year to you and yours, I sincerely  hope 2010 is your best year yet!

No comments: